- This event has passed.
Remount Work Group – Meeting #2
January 31, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The CAAS GVS Remount Standard Work Group will convene our second meeting on Wednesday, January 31, 2018. The meeting will be held from 8am-4 pm at Sunstar Paramedics Headquarters, 12490 Ulmerton Road in Largo, Florida.
The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Update on status of the project.
- Reports from each of 4 sub-work groups on their topics, including discussion on each point.
- Discuss feasibility of creating GVS remount vehicle stickers and documentation program.
- Define remount related suggestions that could be added to GVS new vehicle standard.
- Other discussion items as needed.
- Establish plan for developing draft of remount standard requirements for final meeting #3 in the Spring.
The format for the meeting will be similar to our first meeting in Raleigh, with a scheduled break for lunch on your own.
We have not established an official hotel, however there are three Hampton Inns in the immediate area – Largo, Clearwater/St. Pete Airport and Clearwater Beach for those who might want to take advantage of being on the beach in January!